Sunday, January 29, 2006

What a busy month this is turning out to be. The return to teaching initiative sems to be going well so far, and I have two tutorial days completed, an agreed placement at the local school, and more files of government initiatives on education than you can shake a stick at.

I look forward, in due course, to posting what it feels like to be back in the classroom, but I have to get there yet. Quite when that will be will depend on the Head of Science at the school, but I'm hoping to be able to see him next week so that this can move along at the required pace.

In the meantime I am making as much progress as I can preparing the garden for the coming spring sowing season, to which end I am going to construct my first raised bed. I have the relevant bits of wood, so today will be devoted to putting it all together - although how far I get will depend on just how cold it is today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home