Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I am reminded by my cousin that this blogg has become moribund and needs a swift slapping to wake it up. Slap, slap.

Any comments that I'm just a slapper will be treated with some contempt, obviously.

There are good reasons why this blogg stalled, of course, since most time has been spent job hunting and researching ecohousing. So now I have enough reference books to start a small library, and I guess my next task will be to start to try and correlate the huge amount of information in them.

That means sitting down and reading them, but I think this will have to be done on a topic by topic basis rather than trying to absorb it all from cover to cover, book by book. But this also has to take its turn with the need to fill in job applications and the like.

The price of land to do a self-build is becoming absurd in this country, so maybe we'll have to try our hands at a renovation of an old building. That will mean some compromises for sure, but it will be better than nothing. However, since we are not going to be in a position to move anywhere for a couple of years, I'll not fret too much over that.

I am delighted to note that two of Bush's neocon friends are in some trouble for what appears to be sharp practice. They'll not be convicted, of course, but it is helpful in alerting the US public to just how corrupt their political system has become. All around there is the sound of chickens coming home to roost - cluck, cluck, cluck.

But all that said, I can't hang around slagging off the Axis of Idiocy formed by Bush and Blair. There are some more pressing tasks to be undertaken, the first of which is an assault on the kitchen, followed by some application form filling in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home